Welcome!

Due to a very strange series of events now I find myself co-creating this blog, I don't expect you to buy and believe everything you read here, but I ask you to give it a try, and feedback is ALWAYS appreciated.

Ever since English is not my first language I may have lots and lots of mistakes, I appologise in adbance (LOL, I meant, apologize in advance) and appreciate your understanding, feel free to make any necessary correction.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The White Brotherhood.



It's been a while I want introduce you to this concept, I'm going to translate part of a website that found me lately, for further reference please feel free to ask:

"The White Brotherhood is an spiritual order formed by Occidental Saints and Oriental followers that have gathered with the Spirit. They have transcended Karmic cycles and re-born and ascended (accelerated) to the next vibratory frequency.

We can find Ascended Masters in any Age and culture, joined for the Highest good for mankind's sake, inspiring creative progress in education, arts and sciences.

The word "White" does not refer to their race or skin color, but to the Pure White color of their Auras.

Even Jesus, The Christ, mentioned them to John, his disciple in the book of Apocalypse referring to them as "Saints dressing Withe Clothes"

As an amazing synchronicity, today, April 29th, the Brotherhood celebrates the Ascension of Master Saint Germain, an important figure in the last decades, who is considered as the Avatar of the Aquarian Age. He works Actively for the Violet Ray, in charge of the purification of the mankind and also helping out by burning Karma specially for us, human kind.

This post in particular may resonate or not with some of you, if any more information needed, you know where to find me. Adhan.

http://www.heavenlyhosted.org/tslmx/Hermandad.php

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP