Welcome!

Due to a very strange series of events now I find myself co-creating this blog, I don't expect you to buy and believe everything you read here, but I ask you to give it a try, and feedback is ALWAYS appreciated.

Ever since English is not my first language I may have lots and lots of mistakes, I appologise in adbance (LOL, I meant, apologize in advance) and appreciate your understanding, feel free to make any necessary correction.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

And I Evaporate...



It's hard to be in the Air,
this seed that asphyxiates me
I'm looking at the bonfire,
and see my past lives.

This placenta grieves me,
that enters and do not asks,
the instincts hurt me,
those that have formed my existence.

The dead that is not already dead hurts,
this fatigue that fades away,
the alive one that does not live hurts too,
this lethargy that rots you.

It's the night and the shadows tell
these secrets I don't understand,
those mysteries are stalking me,
this habit that is my life.

And you are gone, and you are gone.
And I evaporate.
And I evaporate.
And I evaporate.

Saul Hernandez.

2 comments:

Dragonsister April 28, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

The Dead that is not already dead hurts
This Fatigue that fades away
The alove one that does not live hurts too
This lethargy that rots you...

How do you think this relates to Vampires? Do you think that the Eternity of Imortality must always be a living hell? You said in our conversation the other night that you thought if you could keep the philosophy of letting loved ones go with joy and celebration imortality would not become a tedium of loss...

Adhan April 30, 2009 at 12:56 AM  

I know! But this is a lyric from Saul Hernandez, and you should listen to the music! Its simply amazing!!! Soon, you'll hear it soon!
Namaste.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP