Welcome!

Due to a very strange series of events now I find myself co-creating this blog, I don't expect you to buy and believe everything you read here, but I ask you to give it a try, and feedback is ALWAYS appreciated.

Ever since English is not my first language I may have lots and lots of mistakes, I appologise in adbance (LOL, I meant, apologize in advance) and appreciate your understanding, feel free to make any necessary correction.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Vision...


The Nile, a pyramid with a golden Moon, a shining Sun Behind it, 14000 B.C. A Crocodile holding a book, two Masters, kind faces, powerful but not overwhelming, three stars, one behind the other, they were once one, then it somehow divided into three, shining even in the sunlight, a woman, scarlet and golden clothes, velvet, ruby's, golden bracelets, and rings and necklaces.

The Masters looked at me, kind of inviting me, kind of asking: Can we talk now? I saw they were thinking of an ancient building, over a city on Egypt.

2 comments:

Esencia del Ser April 29, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

Yeah.... they have been waiting for a while for you...
only peace in the heart and silence in the mind will let you to listen....or see...or feel...to know!

It´s not a Master but someone reaaaally special is around you...also waiting...keep contact!

Adhan April 30, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

Anything else??? I appreciate your comment, Namaste!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP