Welcome!

Due to a very strange series of events now I find myself co-creating this blog, I don't expect you to buy and believe everything you read here, but I ask you to give it a try, and feedback is ALWAYS appreciated.

Ever since English is not my first language I may have lots and lots of mistakes, I appologise in adbance (LOL, I meant, apologize in advance) and appreciate your understanding, feel free to make any necessary correction.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mother Earth!


I AM A CITIZEN OF THIS PLANET, TODAY I CALL CANADA MY LAND, MY HOME, MY PROVINCE, MY SOIL AS MUCH AS I CAN CALL MEXICO HOME, AND AS MUCH AS I CALL WHATEVER COUNTRY I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN PHYSICALLY, BECAUSE EARTH BELONGS TO ALL OF US.

Gaia, Mother Earth, Third Rock, Tierra... all the same...thank you blessed Mother.
Here is your Son, I offer you my most sincere appologies if I have done anything against you.
If I haven't taken proper care of you, if I have been rude to any person, plant, animal, rock, tree, water body.
If I have contained your fire, or started one in a place where there was no need, if I had stepped in a sacred territory, if I had modified any area for my stupid human interest, if I had offended you with my pride, if I had claimed you as my personal possession.
I appologise Mother Earth, and here is my resolution: I'll be a better son to you, I'll take care of and respect every human being, every moving creature, elements, rivers, oceans, plants, even I'll take better care of my body, because, my body itself contains you, my chemical structure is like yours, I can feel as you feel, I cry as you rain, I smile as you let me contemplate a sunrise, I feed as you engulf soil in an Earthquake, I have this consuming fire within me, in my very core as you have in yours. I would be absorbed and die when the fire of my spirit consumes me as you will die when the Father Sun eats you, and I will be re-born in another time and place as your elements and energy and force make a home for other kind of living forms once again. Mother Earth I embrace you even more today.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP