Welcome!

Due to a very strange series of events now I find myself co-creating this blog, I don't expect you to buy and believe everything you read here, but I ask you to give it a try, and feedback is ALWAYS appreciated.

Ever since English is not my first language I may have lots and lots of mistakes, I appologise in adbance (LOL, I meant, apologize in advance) and appreciate your understanding, feel free to make any necessary correction.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back from the D.S of the Moon...


I'm back here, with renewed strength, ready to begin a little Metaphysical Course. Based on Conny Mendez's teachings.

Metafisica 4 en 1 (Metaphysics 4 in 1) its one of the books that changed my life, its very easy to follow and really practical, so you can start practicing metaphysics right away! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

1 comments:

Esencia del Ser May 8, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

Wow! so great that u are working on this!!!
I still can´t believe this book has not been translated to english....until now!

Congratulations!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP