Welcome!

Due to a very strange series of events now I find myself co-creating this blog, I don't expect you to buy and believe everything you read here, but I ask you to give it a try, and feedback is ALWAYS appreciated.

Ever since English is not my first language I may have lots and lots of mistakes, I appologise in adbance (LOL, I meant, apologize in advance) and appreciate your understanding, feel free to make any necessary correction.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Answer is YOU!



There are moments when
Light turns to Spirit.
The very air you breathe
Becomes an ocean of life.

Your bones will dissolve into the Sea,
Your blood becomes the saltwater,
And only one thing remains.

When the mind grows Still
And the work of becoming is released
The great tide and
The waves of Creation and Death will cease.

In that moment
You will disappear completely,
Your heart
Will become the world.
And there will be nothing left to ask.

One day
You will Be the answer

                                        J.H.Ellerby

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP