Welcome!

Due to a very strange series of events now I find myself co-creating this blog, I don't expect you to buy and believe everything you read here, but I ask you to give it a try, and feedback is ALWAYS appreciated.

Ever since English is not my first language I may have lots and lots of mistakes, I appologise in adbance (LOL, I meant, apologize in advance) and appreciate your understanding, feel free to make any necessary correction.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Disappearance of the Universe

Don't expect us to shy away from heresy or blasphemy any more than J would. What you can "expect" from us is honesty and directness. Some people need to be treated gently and some people can take getting hit over the head, like the old Zen training. We don't have a problem with rattling people's cages. We have no investment in what you think about us. We are free to be Teachers, not politicians. We don't have to suck up to you so you can feel all warm and fuzzy about Us instead of learning something. Your approval of what we have to say its not required. We have no need to be popular. We have no stake in manipulating the level of form so we can make a tale told by and idiot appear to be going our way. Our condition is one of Peace, but our message will be firm. Extract from The Disappearance of the Universe from Gary R. Rènard

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP