Welcome!

Due to a very strange series of events now I find myself co-creating this blog, I don't expect you to buy and believe everything you read here, but I ask you to give it a try, and feedback is ALWAYS appreciated.

Ever since English is not my first language I may have lots and lots of mistakes, I appologise in adbance (LOL, I meant, apologize in advance) and appreciate your understanding, feel free to make any necessary correction.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Magical places

There's so much beauty in this world...And even more magic... Here every tree whispers to your ear ancient tales of fairies and mythical creatures, and there is always a side of truth to every tale.

After a more than a few Moons without posting, here I am, trying to go back to my habit of sharing a bit of my experience in this place we call Earth.

Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia, Canada, July 1st, Canada Day.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 14, 2012 at 12:27 AM  

I'm glad I was there too, love you Hermoso

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP